What am I even good at? | Random Ramblings

previously published on my Halcja's Place blog

I've mentioned it in my Back on Instagram post that I tend to scatter my attention too much. I can't focus and decide on sticking to just one drawing style. I have way too many hobbies and interests. And it's not a particularly bad thing. Not necessarily. But it means that I'm a Jack of all trades. And you know how the saying ends - "master on none". Because of this I often feel inadequate. I have enough time on my hands and I'm not that stupid, so why can't I get a grip on myself and master at least one thing? What is my problem?

I lack discipline. And it's not like I haven't tried being more disciplined. But I lack the concentration to stick to my own commitments.

Sometimes I think that maybe I have something mastered but just don't realize what it is because I don't have any recognition for it. But then again, if I don't have recognition then that probably means that I'm not there yet.

I need to work more. I need to focus.

But what should I focus on? What am I to master?




Comments

Popular Posts