How Long Should A Blog Post Be?

previously published on my Halcja's Place blog

One thing I had in mind for my blog was to make my posts shorter. Or rather just stop stressing out because they are not long enough. As if there are some strict requirements. I remember reading a long time ago an article on SEO suggesting that long blog posts rank higher in search results. But, ironically, a few days ago I saw someone tweet that they simply don't have time for that and that there's a greater chance that they will read a blog post if it is short.

It's nice to be reminded of these things sometimes.

Reading articles on blogging doesn't do me any good. It's better to keep it simple.

I like blogging and I've started doing it for fun. And there's no wrong way to do it as long as you're enjoying it.

Get prints with this design on Redbubble.
If you're a designer, check out my Shutterstock portfolio.

Comments

Popular Posts