Happy Lazy Birthday

birthday roses

It feels nice to be 25.

I've had a lazy day, hanging out with my sister. We originally planed to go see a movie, but its premiere has been postponed till September. No TFIOS for two more months!

But all in all it was a good day.

I actually wanted to write more about today, but we didn't really do anything special (or anything at all). Even though I got up at 5:30, which is usually a bit too early for me (although I'd like to get in the habit of getting up with the sun).

While waiting for my sister to get up, I was reading a bit of this and that. I started reading the first book of The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, but I'm not yet sure whether I like it or not. It started slow, then got a little interesting, and now back to "okay". And I'm only on chapter 2! But I so often hear about these books, that I really want to give them a chance, even if I end up not liking them.

By the time sis and I got out of the house it was already 12 a.m. Since we ended up not having any plans, we just went shopping. Later in the day I frosted my birthday cake. I've noticed this thing about my birthdays. They're gradually turning into "let's have a normal day and eat some cake in the evening" days. And my introverted self likes it that way.

my cat

And Nautsy got to play with some flower wrapping net.

Comments

Popular Posts