My Life in Books 2017


I saw this fun little game on Roof Beam Reader's blog and decided to give it a go. The rules are to answer the questions with the books you've read this year.
  • In high school I was: Anne of the Island (L.M. Montgomery)
  • People might be surprised (by): The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Washington Irving)
  • I will never be: The Inspector General (Nikolai Gogol)
  • My fantasy job is: Doctor Dolittle (Hugh Lofting)
  • At the end of a long day I need: A Simple Heart (Gustave Flaubert)
  • I hate it when (you): Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim (David Sedaris)
  • Wish I had: The Queen of Spades (Alexander Pushkin)
  • My family reunions are: One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich (Alexandr Solzhenitsyn)
  • At a party you’d find me with: The Invisible Man (H.G. Wells)
  • I’ve never been to: The House on Mango Street (Sandra Cisneros)
  • A happy day includes: Wonder (R.J. Palacio)
  • Motto I live by: The Importance of Being Earnest (Oscar Wilde)
  • On my bucket list is: Around the World in Eighty Days (Jules Verne)
  • In my next life, I want to have: War and Peace (Leo Tolstoy)
So that's what my life looks like in books.

Comments

Popular Posts