On coming back and plans for the future

Hey there, guys!

Do you even remember me? Probably not. I think it's been two years since I've last posted on this blog. I've no idea, what I've been up to all this time... Probably, "cheating" on this blog with other projects, procrastinating, reading, buying more books, cuddling with my pets, and thinking about the futility of life.

So, anyway... I've decided to revive Books, Coffee and Cake and give this blog a bit of a vintage twist. I'm still gonna be posting book reviews and recipes but mainly focus on vintage stuff. Also, I may or may not add a category for DIY projects, because I want to get back into sewing. I may do lookbooks and post more pictures of my beautiful city (sister has already agreed to help me out with that).

This is just a general idea that I have in mind for now. Let's just give it a go and see where it gets us!

Blogging has always been very dear to me and not having any blog projects at the moment is seriously breaking my heart. But since I'm a little prone to swinging into depressive moods, I'd like to be more positive with the things that I post here. This is going to be my happy place!

One more thing is that I'd like to engage more with other blogs, so I'll look for some challenges to participate in like the Classics Club and Back to Classics that you've already seen on this blog. I'd like to be more active in the community. Maybe I'll even start my own challenge. I have a few ideas, just need to sort out the organizational stuff.

So yeah, I’m back! I know. I can’t believe it either.


Comments

Popular Posts