My Self-Help Psychology Reading List

Hi, guys! Sorry for the radio silence. I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately. Some days I don't even bother turning on my laptop, and I even picked up some of my old cross stitching projects to fill all of the unexpected spare time, but I'll leave that for another blog post. And this here is going to be a sort of a 'work-in-progress' type of post.

On my other blog I'll sometimes write a string of posts or reviews, all concerning a certain topic, and then make a summary post. But now I want to try doing it the other way around. This will be a kind of a reminder of what books I need to read and work with. I'll write reviews and extend the list as I read.

Okay, I know. I already did a similar summer TBR list. But those were leisure reads. This list will stay in the sidebar for good. And maybe later I'll add some other fun projects, like a Life Plan or a Bucket List.

Here it is! My Self-Help Psychology Reading List. The book in bold is the one I'm currently reading.


1. The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook. Edmund J. Bourne

2. Toxic Parents: Overcoming Their Hurtful Legacy and Reclaiming Your Life. Susan Forward

3. Existential Psychotherapy. Irvin D. Yalom

4. Muse, Where Are Your Wings? Yana Frank

5. Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation. Daniel J. Siegel


Do you have any good mental health, psychology or motivation books to add to this list? I'd love to get some recommendations. <3



Comments

Popular Posts