Now I'm really back... or am I?

I know, I know... I've promised to keep this blog updated on a regular basis. I need this myself for several reasons. First of all, this is the place, where I can practice my writing in English. And I've promised myself to stop abandoning blogs and projects. And yet I haven't posted anything in more than six month. What?

But then again I've got another excuse, and this time it's good. I was busy teaching and writing for my other blog... blogs... whatever. And I've managed to figure out how to actually plan ahead and write a post not on the day, when it's due (I specifically mean here the BEDA thing, that I've successfully completed on my Ukrainian blog).

And now I've got another post-every-day-for-a-month thing going on... And I've just thought of another ten projects, I'd like to start... It's complicated.

But I really need to have an English blog! This blog in particular!

I love it. I want to write for it.

So my goal for this summer (alongside with all the other gazillion goals, that I've set for myself) will be to update this blog once a week. Maybe this will bring me out of my reading slump as well (yet another reason, why I haven't managed to keep up with this blog, cause it's supposed to be a bookish thing.. duh).

 Here's a random drawing  from my sketchbook, that I haven't posted anywhere yet. It really makes no sense. :3


Comments

Popular Posts